Our client, located in Elgin, is currently seeking an experienced customer service professional to join their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high energy and fast paced team!
Weekly hours: Mon-Friday, 8am-4:30pm. Hybrid schedule available once training is completed.
Daily tasks will include:
- Order Entry
- Expediting/Order tracking
- Update/maintain customer pricing
- Communicate with sales reps and/or customers over the phone and through email
- Provide information about products
- 1+ years prior customer service or administrative experience.
- Prior order entry experience a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams
- Excellent communication skills
Catena Solutions is a team of experienced advisors, strategists, and consultants helping companies solve their supply chain problems, creating value through transformative projects. By understanding our clients’ business, transformation, and people needs, we create value today, tomorrow, and beyond. It is Catena Solutions’ practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available. Catena Solutions is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.