We are seeking a Staff Accountant to assist with business continuance initiatives for our client.
As one of our consultants, you will have access to industry-leading benefits, including medical/dental/vision, 401(k) with match, long/short-term disability, pet insurance, career, and holiday rewards, and more!
- Ensure the accuracy of entries to ledger accounts and reconciles subsidiary ledger accounts to the general ledger
- Prepare balance sheets, profit/loss statements, and other financial reports
- Maintain Corporate fixed asset system including tracking
- Assist with the monthly intercompany reconciliations for all global divisions
- Assist with month/quarter/year-end close (prepare journal entries, perform account reconciliations on various accounts, etc.)
- Assist with quarterly and year-end audit requests from external auditors
- Assist with special projects and miscellaneous assignments as required, including financial and individual account analysis
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance | Required
- At least one year of accounting experience | Required
- Strong understanding of accounting fundamentals | Required
- Experience with publicly held manufacturing facilities | Plus
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) experience a | Plus
- Proficient with Excel and Word | VLOOKUP’s & Pivot Tables min.
Catena Solutions is a team of experienced advisors, strategists, and consultants helping companies solve their supply chain problems, creating value through transformative projects. By understanding our clients’ business, transformation, and people needs, we create value today, tomorrow, and beyond. It is Catena Solutions’ practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available. Catena Solutions is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.