The Warehouse Operations Associate is responsible for activities related to operational excellence across our client’s companies and third-party logistics providers. As one of our consultants, you will have access to industry-leading benefits, including medical/dental/vision, 401(k) with match, long/short-term disability, pet insurance, career and holiday rewards, and more!
• Follow up on requests from internal customers through Service Now tool
• Monitor warehouse responsiveness
• Maintain high inventory accuracy level with managing and monitoring the cycle count process at the 3PL
• Contributes ideas and suggestions for continuous improvement to the distribution processes.
• Serve as a point of contact and liaison for operational issues.
• Assist in projects related to continuous operational improvement
• Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, operations or engineering.
• Internship or 6+ months of experience in warehousing, inventory management, logistics or operations
• Comfortable learning new technology
Catena Solutions is a team of experienced advisors, strategists, and consultants helping companies solve their supply chain problems, creating value through transformative projects. By understanding our clients’ business, transformation, and people needs, we create value today, tomorrow, and beyond. It is Catena Solutions’ practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available. Catena Solutions is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.