We are seeking a Strategy and Innovation Consultant to support due diligence, acquisitions, and integration of new brands for our client.
As a Catena Solutions consultant, you will have access to industry-leading benefits, including medical/dental/vision, 401(k) with match, long/short-term disability, pet insurance, career and holiday rewards, and more!
- Identify portfolio whitespace and create a structured process for evaluating current and future allied/partner brands.
- Develop innovation strategy and create a pipeline vetting process to validate strategic fit, consumer resonance and financial impact.
- Create a consumer centric strategy including brand positioning.
- Partner with leadership to identify, analyze and accelerate strategies for growth.
- Develop insights and strategic perspectives on new opportunities.
- Liaise business development efforts focused on M&A, operational due diligence, including writing proposals, participating in pitch meetings, and negotiating scope and terms.
- Develop and articulate the business model drivers and valuation outputs, including validation of the opportunity size, development of a P&L linked to growth and value drivers.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in brand and innovation strategy within a Global CPG or Food Manufacturing organization.
- Experience with health and wellness brands is a plus
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Pre-M&A and integrations experience within CPG/Food Manufacturing
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or accounting
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Willingness and ability to travel
Catena Solutions specializes in supporting supply chain organizations with their business initiatives including digital, financial, human capital, and supply chain transformations. Our team of consultants have expertise in the areas of Change Management, Communications, Cost & Margin Optimization, Data Management/Visualization & Analysis, Organizational Design, Project Management, Total Rewards, and Workforce Planning. It is Catena Solutions’ practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available. Catena Solutions is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.