The Site Master Scheduler develops and coordinates production schedules on a daily and weekly basis to secure the full range of SIOP locked schedule operational expectations are attained. Our client offers a collaborative and supportive culture as well as an excellent benefits package.
- Draws up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
- Reconcile demand inputs from SIOP to execution requirements.
- Analyze production specifications and plant capacity data and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools, and human resource requirements.
- Plan and schedule workflow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
- Anticipates and recognizes changes in seasonal sales and manufacturing efforts to meet customer demand.
- Publish results across all departments to display current overall schedule attainment status.
- Pre-emptively coordinate all of operations in accordance with material, labor, capacity, demand, and equipment availability to secure operations side lead-time considerations are in full calibration and all locked schedule pre-positioning requirements are reconciled maximizing schedule attainment performance outcomes.
- Prepare production reports.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for and liaison with sales, logistics, and manufacturing departments.
- Undergraduate degree. Supply chain, mathematics, engineering or similar preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive scheduling experience, preferably in manufacturing, steel/wire production or a related industry
- Advanced skills in MS Office Products
- Experience working within ERP systems.
- Highly analytical with excellent communication skills.
Catena Solutions specializes in supporting supply chain organizations with their business initiatives including digital, financial, human capital, and supply chain transformations. Our team of consultants have expertise in the areas of Change Management, Communications, Cost & Margin Optimization, Data Management/Visualization & Analysis, Organizational Design, Project Management, Total Rewards, and Workforce Planning. It is Catena Solutions’ practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available. Catena Solutions is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.