The Quality Manager will develop, implement, manage, and maintain effective Quality and Safety policies and procedures that meets or exceeds the criteria of federal, state, and business requirements. Our client offers a collaborative and supportive culture as well as an excellent benefits package.
- Conducts quality assurance audits assuring company standards are maintained and product integrity is preserved.
- Develop and implement best practices to ensure consistency in the quality of the product.
- Be a point of contact for customers when discussing technical specifications or complaints.
- Schedule and coordinate all internal and external audit activities, address non-conformities and maintain audit history.
- Provide weekly reports on quality performance and identify areas of improvement.
- Functions as an information source to departments when special and critical quality issues occur.
- Determine overall plant product quality by conducting and evaluating various product tests and tests related to steel wire making and processing.
- Discuss plant evaluation with plant management, make appropriate recommendations, and set a timetable for improvement and corrections.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field. Metallurgical knowledge is preferred.
- 3+ years of Quality Control experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 1+ years’ experience in a supervisory or management role.
- Excellent organizational, decision-making, human relations, and communications skills.
- Proven capability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
- ISO 9000 experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Catena Solutions specializes in supporting supply chain organizations with their business initiatives including digital, financial, human capital, and supply chain transformations. Our team of consultants have expertise in the areas of Change Management, Communications, Cost & Margin Optimization, Data Management/Visualization & Analysis, Organizational Design, Project Management, Total Rewards, and Workforce Planning. It is Catena Solutions’ practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available. Catena Solutions is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.