As an Organizational Effectiveness Consultant, you will play a pivotal role in optimizing the efficiency, productivity, and overall performance of our clients’ organizations. Your expertise will be crucial in diagnosing organizational challenges, providing data-driven solutions, and implementing strategies to enhance their operations, culture, and employee engagement. You will collaborate with leaders and teams to identify areas for improvement and guide them in achieving sustainable and positive organizational changes.
As a Catena Solutions consultant, you will have access to industry-leading benefits, including medical/dental/vision, 401(k) with match, long/short-term disability, pet insurance, career and holiday rewards, and more! Catena is a leading consulting firm, based out of Chicago, that provides solutions for our clients throughout the US.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments: Analyze organizational structures, processes, and systems to identify inefficiencies and areas of improvement.
- Data-driven analysis: Gather and interpret data from various sources, including employee feedback, performance metrics, and industry benchmarks, to develop insights and recommendations.
- Develop tailored solutions: Design and propose customized strategies and initiatives to address identified organizational challenges and enhance overall effectiveness.
- Change management: Facilitate the implementation of organizational changes, providing support to leaders and employees throughout the process to ensure successful adoption.
- Leadership development: Offer coaching and training to leaders and managers to enhance their skills in fostering a high-performing and collaborative work environment.
- Employee engagement: Recommend practices and policies that promote employee satisfaction, motivation, and retention.
- Organizational culture: Assess and shape the organizational culture, aligning it with the company's values and objectives.
- Communication and collaboration: Foster effective communication and collaboration across teams and departments, enabling seamless workflows and improved coordination.
- Continuous improvement: Monitor the effectiveness of implemented initiatives and propose adjustments as needed to achieve long-term success.
- Best practices and trends: Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, tools, and methodologies in organizational effectiveness and apply relevant practices to clients.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Organizational Development, Business Administration, Psychology, or a related field.
- Proven experience in organizational consulting, change management, or related roles, with a track record of successful outcomes.
- Strong ability to analyze complex data sets and draw actionable insights to inform decision-making.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present findings and recommendations to diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated capability to lead and influence stakeholders at various levels within an organization.
- Creative problem solver with a focus on practical and innovative solutions.
- Adaptable to dynamic environments and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Team-oriented mindset, comfortable collaborating with cross-functional teams and clients.
- Uphold a high level of professional ethics, maintaining confidentiality and integrity in all consulting engagements.
Join our team of dedicated professionals and make a significant impact on our clients’ success and growth. Apply your expertise to drive positive change and foster thriving workplaces!#LI-MWESS
Catena Solutions specializes in supporting supply chain organizations with their business initiatives including digital, financial, human capital, and supply chain transformations. Our team of consultants have expertise in the areas of Change Management, Communications, Cost & Margin Optimization, Data Management/Visualization & Analysis, Organizational Design, Project Management, Total Rewards, and Workforce Planning. It is Catena Solutions’ practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available. Catena Solutions is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.