We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated EPMO/PMO (Enterprise Project Management Office) Professional to join our dynamic team. As an EPMO/PMO Professional, you will play a pivotal role in driving the successful execution and delivery of strategic projects and programs for our clients. Your expertise will be instrumental in maintaining a structured project management framework, fostering collaboration, and ensuring alignment with our clients’ strategic goals.
As a Catena Solutions consultant, you will have access to industry-leading benefits, including medical/dental/vision, 401(k) with match, long/short-term disability, pet insurance, career and holiday rewards, and more! Catena is a leading consulting firm, based out of Chicago, that provides solutions for our clients throughout the US.
- Project Portfolio Management: Oversee the management of the organization's project portfolio, including project prioritization, resource allocation, and risk assessment.
- Project Governance: Establish and enforce project management standards, methodologies, and best practices to ensure consistent project execution and delivery excellence.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Collaborate with various stakeholders, including executive leadership, project managers, and team members, to define project scope, objectives, and success criteria.
- Performance Monitoring and Reporting: Track project performance metrics, analyze data, and generate regular reports for management review and decision-making.
- Risk Management: Identify potential project risks and develop mitigation strategies to ensure project success and minimize potential disruptions.
- Resource Management: Work closely with resource managers to allocate and optimize resources based on project demands and organizational priorities.
- Continuous Improvement: Drive continuous improvement initiatives within the EPMO/PMO, identifying opportunities to enhance project management processes and practices.
- Training and Development: Conduct training sessions and workshops to enhance project management capabilities across the organization.
- EPMO/PMO Governance: Contribute to the evolution and strategic direction of the EPMO/PMO, aligning its goals with the overall organizational objectives.
- Collaboration and Communication: Foster a collaborative and transparent project management culture, promoting effective communication and information-sharing among project teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Project Management, or a related field. A; Master's degree is a plus.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent is preferred.
- Proven experience (10+ years) in EPMO/PMO roles or relevant project management positions.
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Proficient in project management software and tools (e.g., Microsoft Project, JIRA, Trello).
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills to engage effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to make data-driven decisions and solve complex problems.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks efficiently.
Join our team and be part of a rewarding environment where your contributions will directly impact our clients’ success and growth.#LI-MWESS
Catena Solutions specializes in supporting supply chain organizations with their business initiatives including digital, financial, human capital, and supply chain transformations. Our team of consultants have expertise in the areas of Change Management, Communications, Cost & Margin Optimization, Data Management/Visualization & Analysis, Organizational Design, Project Management, Total Rewards, and Workforce Planning. It is Catena Solutions’ practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available. Catena Solutions is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.