Culture & Careers
Building Meaningful Relationships
We believe an engaged and satisfied workforce allows us to better serve our clients, fosters creativity, and creates a healthy work environment.
Life at Catena Solutions
The team at Catena Solutions is treated as individuals with their own lives, dreams, and goals. We value the unique spirit everyone brings to the company, and we are constantly evolving to meet the needs of our employees.
Catena Solutions is part of the Advanced Group family.
Join Our Team
We’re seeking the best and the brightest to join the best and the brightest. Our growth over the years requires us to always scout for the best, most talented individuals.
Passion, excellence, and resilience are just a few ways to describe our team. Whether you enjoy working in the business, working on the business, or helping to improve our clients’ business, we may be the right organization for you!
Diversity & Inclusion
At Catena Solutions, we don’t seek compliance with a DE&I policy, but instead consciously seek diverse thought, ideas, and solutions to make an impact for generations to come. When it comes to core values, we are unwavering in our commitment to our team, clients, and consultants.
Our leaders, including our Advanced Group DE&I leader, strive to embed all aspects of DE&I into our organization’s practices, including:
- Bystander Intervention
- Conscious Inclusion
- Interview Bias
- Understanding & Valuing Neurodiversity
Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- 50+ and Older
- Gender Diversity & Parity
- People of Color
Initiatives to Build a Diverse & Inclusive Culture
- Employees are encouraged to support a minority-owned business for a company reimbursement
- Monthly Be the Difference newsletter distributed for DE&I awareness and engagement
- Quarterly Culture Conversations held to create a safe space
- Increased diversity YoY through conscious diversity efforts in recruiting
Benefits & Work-Life Balance
Catena Solutions is dedicated to being the best place to work—period! We have aggressively surveyed the landscape to design compensation and benefits plans to attract the best people while putting each person in a position to succeed.
And we don’t stop there. We continually review our plans, gathering team feedback and looking at industry standards, to ensure our plans remain competitive.
- Medical Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Mental Health Support Program*
- Pet Insurance
- Remote & Hybrid Work (dependent on placement)
- Parental Leave*
- Flexible Scheduling*
- Paid Time Off*
- Career Reward (consultants only, hours requirement)
- Company-Paid Holidays (hours requirement for consultants)
- 401(k) Plan, Traditional & Roth
- Employer 401(k) Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Programs*
- Company Paid Volunteering & Donations*
- Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement*
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement*
- Group Discount Programs
- Commuter Benefits
- Top-Tier Commission Plans*
- Long-Term Incentive Plan*
- President’s Club/Ovations Trip*
*Benefits for internal team members only
We invest in our team and their competencies to ensure we feel empowered with knowledge and are equipped with the right strategic frameworks.
To best serve our employees, clients, and consultants in a purposeful manner, Catena Solutions has crafted a Continuous Learning Pledge. Through this Pledge, Catena is focused on creating avenues to upskill our employees in areas that are continuing to grow for years to come. It is designed to support Catena’s commitment to attract, hire, integrate, train, mentor, and retain the best and brightest talent in our industry.