Strategic Vision Creation
1 minute read
Fortune 500 manufacturing company
The company had been going through a tumultuous year. A business they had recently acquired wasn’t performing as expected, causing the company to miss their forecast significantly.
The company had also undergone two rounds of layoffs and was dealing with a void in the President role. The leadership team lacked a clear path forward and was facing employee uncertainty.
Additionally, leaders were struggling with pulling disparate markets together, effectively allocating resources, and creating a global strategy.
Our Strategy & Innovations Consultant drove the creation of a global strategic vision. To enable the leadership team to create a clear path forward, we:
- Conducted team building training to establish team trust
- Led the team through exercises to create a new strategic vision statement
- Brainstormed strategic pillars to help leadership achieve the newly created vision
- Drove an evaluation of brands within the existing portfolio, defining the role of each brand in achieving the vision
- Clearly defined the role of the acquired business in the company’s overall model
- Identified points of friction and led the team in solving for those
- Provided guidance for allocating resources among the company’s brands
- Identified challenges with processes and global alignment
- Optimized spending by analyzing the size and profit of each brand within the company
- Pushed the team to make tough decisions to create focus and enable successful execution
- A newly created strategic vision
- A clear execution plan with next steps
- Accountable owners for the vision’s execution
- Oversight and guidance for the execution phase
Facing any similar challenges? Contact us to discuss how Catena Solutions can help.